mullet dress

Friday, May 24

Shoes: Converse, Dress: Target, Bag: World Market, Sunglasses: Target

Honestly, the high-low trend is one of my least favorites. It's sort of the mullet of dresses? Hang on, hang on fans of the high-low, just run with me on this one for a sec. On some people, the mullet ... the actual, on-your-head, business in front, party in the back, 80's mullet ... was a really good thing. A.C. Slater for example. Just imagine where Mario Lopez would be today, had he not coiffed his locks like this first. That mullet is a hero. The Uncle Jesse version, on the other hand ...
{To his credit, I would kill for just a twelfth of that volume.}
Like its hairy predecessor before it, the high-low dress can do some reallllllly good things for people. My sister for example, is like a long-limbed amazon goddess when she wears hers. Add heels and the sidewalk is her runway, type of deal. Add flats and it's like she gets taller. It is THE WEIRDEST thing I've ever seen. But I am the Uncle Jesse of this basically pointless tale. Mostly, it's just better to ditch the mullet and keep everything one nice even length. Let the maxi dress be a maxi dress, you know what I'm saying? But alas, I am wearing it anyway. Because when you pack your bags for about a week and end up staying for a month, you go to Target for back-up. And we all know how Target loves a good mullet dress.

6 Response to mullet dress

Anonymous
May 24, 2013 10:30 PM

thank you. hope I am able to print this info out.

I lost bodyweight being a treatment giver for my partner.
I cannot acquire over 100 lbs. I am 88 and energetic.
, not a sitter.

my weblog - mike chang monster mass

Anonymous
May 25, 2013 12:25 AM

An impressіve share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this issue here on your website.

Also visit my blog ... lloyd irvin

Anonymous
May 25, 2013 11:47 AM

Correct, New york is number one for guys! I love it how almost everything is constantly by default from the male perspective, unless of course or else noted.

Also visit my blog post ... Things don’T

Anonymous
May 26, 2013 9:23 PM

You happen to be correct that a lot of people skip this Tatianna.

Feel free to visit my blog; six pack shortcuts download pdf

Anonymous
May 28, 2013 9:29 PM

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog
like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certain.
Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

my weblog :: basyx products

Anonymous
May 29, 2013 5:10 AM

The articleice Machines introduces:This article about How To Buy Commercial Ice Machines For Restaurant,With the introduction of cutting edge and innovative technologies, a commercial ice machine is no longer a bulky device producing insanitation, consuming a lot ...

If you need more ice Machines infomation about How To Buy Commercial Ice Machines For Restaurant, Click here to find.

With the introduction of cutting ice Machines edge and innovative technologies, a commercial ice machine is no longer a bulky device producing insanitation, consuming a lot of energy, making noise, and taking a lot of time to make the needed supply of ice. As a result of high end technologies, commercial ice machines are able to achieve “being green” the highest levels of energy and water conservation. Now a commercial ice machine can easily produce from 65 pounds to 2,000 pounds of ice cubes in a day. You can find varied shapes of ice cubes such as dice, half dice, octagon, crushed, nugget, and flake.

Commercial ice machines are the standalone units,ice Machines designed to produce large quantities of ice for various commercial purposes. Once installed, these commercial ice makers are pretty automatic and do not need much attention from you or your staff. These factory-made machines consist of a condensing unit and ice-making section that operates as an integrated unit to make ice, an ice bin or a storage unit to store the created ice and a dispensing unit to dispense the ice out of the machine. Many automatic ice machines use moving water to create an improved quality of ice cubes. They work on the principle of “faster the water moves the better the ice quality becomes”. In this process, the air and un-dissolved solids get washed away. This results in pure and clear ice production.

Large amounts of ice are demanded for various purposes in many ice Machines commercial entities such as Restaurants, Bars, Ice Cream Parlors, Bakeries, Country Clubs and Golf Courses. A commercial ice machine is the perfect choice for such places as the large quantity of ice also needs to be a certain quality as well. Automatic commercial ice machines will make plenty of ice of equal size in a short span of time. All you need to do is just start the machine and set the required functions, and leave the rest up to the machine. You will get good quantity of quality ice in a short amount of time. In addition, many commercial ice machines come with a self cleaning function. This will help maintain the quality and quantity if the produced ice while decreasing the time that you and or your staff must spend with the machine.

Keep in mind that there are two varieties of ice machines: air cooled and waterice Machines cooled. Air cooled ice machines use air to disperse the heat, whereas water cooled ice machine uses water to do the same function. Air cooled ice machines use more energy and also are much noisier than water cooled ice machines. However, they are more affordable than water cooled ice machines.

An assorted collection of wonderful, fast and energy efficient commercial ice makers are readilyice Machines available in the market. Various renowned and reliable manufacturers have come up with their unique range of these amazing machines. Numerous models that create different types and sizes of ice are available in the local and online market. A competitive urge of creating more efficient and cost effective ice machines, has left the customers and consumers with a distinctive variety of these units in which to choose.

the daybook All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger