Thursday, April 12
- Of course the weather pulls a complete 180 on the one rainy day around here that I get to wear my favorite green boots. Forget you spring. And your little cloud friends too.
- Yum-o is a word? And people use it in real life? See also: cray cray
- I carry a man's wallet. And it's not even close to pretty. It's old and black and leathery and it's stuffed full of old receipts and even older Costco cards. It's awkward because it's true.
- Mom noises. You know the one that sounds like a boat? Not even gonna try to type it out, so just go with it. Everett loves it, so I do it a lot. Sometimes out of habit I'll accidentally do it even when I'm not with Everett. Like in public. These are the defining moments in my life.
- Literally, a 6 inch butt crack. Like a shining beacon across the food court.
- The pig necklace I scored at Madewell the other day. If this was twitter, the hashtag would be #ItsapignecklaceandI'mfreakingout!
- Staying up till 4am with my two crazy awesome cousin-in-laws. I think the last time I did that, I was a freshman in college cramming for my public speech class. So what, I'm a grandma.
- My little brother singing I love you, a bushel and a peck to Everett on the car ride home. And how sad Everett got when his uncle E stopped. 200 rousing rounds later and the babe was one happy little dude the whole way home. Thanks bro.
- One very sexy night out. That is all.
- Rediscovering my new favorite quote by Mary Oliver: Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life? Goin' on my wall like yesterday.