Boots:Vince Camuto, Skirt: Banana Republic, Top: c/o Frock Candy, Belt: JCrew, Necklace: c/o Winsdor, Lipstick: Maybelline Fuchsia FeverTys and I have the opportunity to teach the three-year-old's in church on Sunday. And yesterday was our first real go at it. "Oh what a breeze it will be! No sweat." said we. And that's when the three-year-old's laughed.
Here's what we learned:
- 4 three-year-olds feels like 40 three-year-olds.
- When one announces that they have to go to the bathroom, suddenly everyone has to go.
- Why walk down the hall with your arms folded, when you can RUN!? And even better, HIDE!
- The 15 minute activity planned to draw pictures of our bodies in actuality, lasts about 5 seconds.
- Three-year-olds still need all of your attention, even when your two-month-old rears back and cracks his head on the wall.
- 1 round of the ABC's is not enough; 6 rounds of the ABC's is not enough
- Three-year-olds say the most adorable things.
- They like sitting on your lap.
- And can produce the most expert drawings of spiky hair.