Thursday, November 10
2. Breastfeeding has not been the easiest thing in the world. The first week hurt. A lot. But oh when we get it right, it's the sweetest moment. I would do anything for those happy grunts.
3. It's a little embarrassing how much Tys and I refer to ourselves in the third person as "mama and daddy". But it's kind of our favorite role.
4. Sometimes when Tys is upstairs with Everett, I'll hear him burst out laughing. I'll ask what happened and he'll say, "He just peed all over everything! Again!" Nothing phases him. He loves that little boy. And woah, I love him.
5. I remember the first time we pulled out our newborn diapers. I couldn't wait to show Tys cause I couldn't believe how tiny they were. I thought, there is NO WAY a little bum is going to fit into these. And now they look huge on him. Can he please be this small forever?
6. Showers are a very necessary and very beautiful thing. Thank you husband for making sure I still get a little me time every day.
7. It's amazing how little sleep you actually need to survive.
8. Yes, your hair falls out. No, I didnt think it was possible for these locks to get any thinner. But indeed, they are proving me wrong at an alarming rate.
9. Who cares. I have a baby.
10. One-handed, left-handed typing? It's kind of my thing now.