Boots: Unity, Pants: c/o WindsorStore, Top: H&M, Blazer: F21, Watch: Stolen from Husband, Purse: c/o LeMode AccessoriesAt thirty weeks:
- I'm dying to meet him and secretly hoping he comes just a little bit early.
- I'm craving homemade tortilla chips with extra salt. And dried apples.
- Baby boy is being good and keeping his head down. And I have the sore ribs to prove it.
- All pillow talk is consumed with predictions of what we think he'll look like and the things we're most looking forward to. Like bath time and family naps. And letting him be neked. Because that's what wood floors are for.
- My midwife is loving on my big awesome veins. The feelings are not reciprocated.
- An exercise/birthing ball is way better than any couch.
- I'm getting to be a good breather. And husband, a really fantastic masseuse. I repay him by managing to be showered by the time he gets home. He's so spoiled.
- I'm getting HIPS! For the first time in my whole life. It's a little painful, but boy those babies are gonna be awesome to have around when all this is over.
- Iron supplements are the worst thing to ever happen to my intestines
- We haven't purchased a single thing for baby's nursery yet. This probably means something.
- Clothes are beginning to be a problem. Hope nobody minds if I start showing up in paper bags next week.
- When sleeping happens, it's AWESOME. But most of the time, I just lay there.
- That's OK though. Nighttime is usually when baby kicks the most. So I rub him, and he kicks back. It's like a secret language.
7 Weeks till full term! Oh baby boy, we can't wait to meet you.