Boots: Hunter, Leggings: Target, Button-up: c/o Panache, Blazer: Nordstrom, Glasses: Target
- Leaving my cart for a bit to go grab an item down the aisle a ways. I come back, toss the item in my cart while looking at my list and keep moving down the aisle. Only to look down and see someone else's purse. Sure, just inconspicuously grab your stuff out of someone else's cart and walk quickly back to your own ... head down. Move legs .... move! move! move! That's normal. I'm sure the security camera footage on that one is fantastic.
- The most uninhibited little boy coming up to me in a check-out lane, "Can I touch your baby?" and gave it a little pat. It was actually really sweet. The awkward part was when the mom saw where he was and loudly ushered him away like I was a giant germ or something. And then we stood next to each other ... in a longgggggg line.
- Our neighbor's afternoon delight. We're gonna leave it at that. It was slightly traumatic. And now I know to close my windows at about 3:00.
- Realizing that jerky is probably not the best snack to bring to church. Here let me just yank on this piece of meat and breath on you with my teriyaki breath. Isn't that nice.
- Walking out of a restaurant restroom w toilet paper stuck to my foot. Really? THAT just happened.
- Trying to get stuff out of our bottom Tupperware cupboard. It's like a dance. An awkward elephant grand-plié dance - where you can't breath. And your knees crack when you stand up again. It's lovely.
- The older lady that came up behind me and said ... "It's a boy in there isn't it? That little sucker is straight out the front." I'll just ignore the fact that my belly is now a "sucker" and give her props for excellent baby-prediction skills.
- The little day-trip we're gonna take this weekend. Between work, an evening class to prepare for the GMAT and playing in his football games, I haven't hardly seen husband all week. And I am NOT sharing this weekend.
- Having enough energy to do Walmart AND Target in one sitting. It's a pregnancy miracle!
- Texting my Grandma. Never thought I'd even say those words.
- AND because an awesome list is not complete without the mention of food ... this week we're gonna go with waffles. Because syrup is dang delicious.