Shoes: Famous Footwear, Jeans: F21, Coat: c/o YesStyle, Scarf: Gap, Mittens: c/o JMarie Creates, Bag: c/o THEITAwkward:
- The negative 14 degree weather we've been having. Which wouldn't be awkward if it wasn't for the strange things it does to the inside of my nose.
- Brushing your teeth with an electrical toothbrush. And turning it on the second before it's inside your mouth. Toothpaste mascara burns the crappins out of your eye.
- An email correspondence in which I totally thought I was talking to a girl the whole time. Turns out it's a guy. I called him Chica, and then he told me.
- Thinking someone is husband, and standing infinitely too close to them until I look up and see that they're giving me the stink-eye. Punk. You smell the same alright?
- Trying to type and talk at the same time. I should never do this while I'm writing emails. Cause it merits results like, "Dear ______, It was so good to hear from you! Would you pass me that water bottle, I'm thirsty."
- I cannot watch the Siemens commerical without giggling a little. I'm 5 like that.
- The fact that I could probably spend a whole hour dissecting my pores in one of those freaky magnifying mirror thingies. It's gross and strangely addicting.
- Sitting on a leather couch and it makes a funny squeaky noise like you ... you know ... did it or something. So then you're like, "that was the couch" and people are like "right" and you're like "no really. see watch" ... and you try and imitate the noise, but can't do it to save your life. so then everyone shakes their head at you and you run away.
- Holy BLUE right!? That reflective snow is magic on the eyeballs. Or maybe it's the cold and they're just frozen over. Ice Ice Baby!
- Husband and I planning our spring break trip together. Words cannot describe how excited I am to get out of this ice box.
- Scraping my windshield off with a credit card. Actually works better that a real ice scraper.
- Husband still unconsciously rubbing my legs ... even though they desperately need to be shaved. Ah. The blissful comfortability of marriage.
- face massages.
- omg, hydrogen peroxide gets anything out of your clothes. it's a miracle
- Hair appointment today! I'm doing something different ... cha cha cha
Link up your Awkward and Awesome posts here!! Let's see em dudes!
Also, if you're worried about having more than one link up there, just create an Awkward and Awesome label for your blog, and then link that up ... rather than linking up each individual post.