boots: famous footwear, pants: F21, Top: Steve and Barry's, Blazer: Nordstroms, Cowl: Yarn Plus YarnAwkward:
- Using my bottle of PAM cooking spray as a rolling pin. I think Martha Stewart would cry if she saw me in the kitchen sometimes.
- Being the weird chick in the car next to you at the intersection, having a mild conniption fit with her windshield wipers going a hundred miles an hour and not a rain drop in sight. Sometimes I hate driving other people's cars. I can't figure out how to work their stuff.
- A bathroom light switch that's in the hallway, instead of actually being in the bathroom. That light switch should know that I think it's a looser. And that I want to karate chop it.
- The hair we found growing out of the middle of Tyson's forehead. -- Super sexy as always.
- The bed head I had this morning. I swear I was killin' the break dance moves in my sleep last night.
- Forgetting to put my little ice scraper in my car. Thus it's replacement being my neighbor's giant green shovel.
- Sitting down on a warm toilet.
- People saying to me, "Hey. You're that one blog girl." I never know what to say to that. "Um... Yep" And then I nod my head 5 times to cover for the awkward silence.
- Stomping suddenly on my breaks, resulting in about 50 million pounds of snow avalanching from my roof onto my windshield. Actually this was more scary than awkward. And then someone honked at me. Which wasn't very nice.
- Husband being particularly loud today during pictures on campus. Work it baby! Yea! Let me see that hand on your head. Ooh. NICE. The camera loves you! Work it! Work it! He must like it when people give us the stink eye.
- Spinning snow cookies in Husband's truck. Why are those always so fun?
- The real live Scotsman that came into my office the other day. I swear his accent was straight off the set of P.S. I love you. And I was smiling like an idiot.
- The fact that Husband still has my garter hanging up in his truck
- Making husband skip class and go to lunch with me. We ate Turkey BLT's with everything on it, and talked for 45 minutes straight. I love being a bad influence on him sometimes.
- The fact that my whole first two hours of work today included pizza eating, ornament sorting and Christmas decorating.
- Dropping this blog post and the emails I was supposed to be writing tonight, and having a BBQ with friends and a rowdy game of pool.
- The giveaway I'm having tomorrow morning with some lovely items from Yarn Plus Yarn. That's where that fabulous honey colored cowl is from, in case you were wondering.